Dubois County’s Olde World Christmas events are sure to get you in the holiday spirit! Beginning in early November, kickoff the Christmas season in Huntingburg for the annual Christmas Stroll, November 5-12. Also taking place November 5-6 is Holiday Open House in local gift shops in the town of Ferdinand! November 18th-19th , you are sure to find the perfect gift items at the Ferdinand Christkindlmarkt, featuring 6 markt locations with over 200 lavishly booths filled with unique, handcrafted gift items, delicious treats, antiques and so much more! Enjoy the bustle of Christmas shopping around the square and throughout the city of Jasper for O’Tannenbam season Nov. 9- Dec. 24. Don’t miss performances at the Jasper Arts Center and all the other special events planned during the Christmas season.
For more information: visitduboiscounty.com
Huntingburg Christmas Stroll
November 5-12, 2023
Feel your Christmas Spirit Come Alive… Stroll Historic Downtown 4th Street in Huntingburg. Enjoy unique specialty shops and eateries as you experience all the joys of the Holiday Season.
Event highlights include:
- Fashion Show (Nov. 5 – tickets required)
- Live Music, Cookies & Cocoa at the Tree Lighting (Nov. 5)
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides (Nov. 11 & 12)
- Santa visits 4th Street (Nov. 11 & 12)
- Special activities in stores throughout the week
- Cookies + Beer Pairings (Nov. 8 & 9 tickets required)
- Igloo Experience (Nov. 10, 11, 12)
- Holiday Home Tour (Nov. 12 4-8pm)
- SHOP TILL YOU DROP….stores are open until 7pm Mon-Thur. and until 9pm Friday & Saturday. Sunday, enjoy shopping Noon – 5pm!
For updates & more details visit Strolling in Huntingburg Facebook page.