Outdoor activities are still permitted at Indiana State Parks. This includes hiking, biking, fishing, hunting and camping. Hoosiers should practice social distancing while participating in these activities. It is important that you know before you go.
Entrance fees at properties have been temporarily suspended.
– All property offices. Passes and permits can be purchased online at ShopINStateparks.com. Property maps are available online at dnr.IN.gov.Office contact information will be provided on doors for those who have specific questions.
– State park inns and restaurants.
– Welcome centers, playgrounds, cabins, camper cabins, fire towers, and other facilities.
– Nature Centers, Historic Buildings and Visitor Centers, Forest Education Centers, shooting ranges, and enclosed picnic areas.
– State Park Inn pools and the aquatic center at Abe Martin Lodge.
– All group camps, recreation buildings, youth tent and rally tent areas through April 30, 2020. Any groups with reservations have been contacted and fees will be refunded.
– The DNR Customer Service Center in downtown Indianapolis is closed to public but is still available by telephone. Events: All indoor and outdoor public programs and special events are postponed through April 30. There will be virtual programming added through social media; watch the DNR calendar at calendar.dnr.IN.gov for details and times.
Read the Governor’s executive order at https://www.in.gov/…/files/Executive_Order_20-08_Stay_at_Ho….
Review the FAQ at https://calendar.in.gov/…/e…/indiana-stay-at-home-order-faq/.
Stay up to date for the latest updates by visiting on.IN.gov/dnrcovid19.